Saturday, April 12, 2008

At Least The Sushi Was Good

Well that was a huge mistake. But I guess you saw that coming. My mailman probably saw that coming. Somehow I didn’t see that coming.
Going out to dinner with an ex-boyfriend is a little like dancing with the devil.
In theory, what’s the worst that can happen? In practice, the apocalypse is nigh.
There is simply no good that can ever come from hanging out with someone you’ve already decided to stop hanging out with.
The philly rolls were great but the plate of weird with a side of awkward gave me heartburn. And that is why he's an ex.
Lesson learned. Class dismissed.

I need a drink.

xo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your first sentence was classic. I immediately thought of Arrested Development's multiple quotes of "I've made a huge mistake". Awesome. Hopefully you're getting that drink!